MSD continues to enhance the Mobile App even after our launch when we delighted the participants with its fantastic features . More emphasis was placed on security and usability features. Some changes include:
- The incorporation of mobile app timeouts
- Progress indicators (during loading periods)
- Page titles to be more user friendly
- Notifications to alert the user that there is no Internet connection when attempting to perform an activity.
Some of our loyal customers that have expressed interest in the mobile app include:
- Community First Credit Union
- General Employees Credit Union
- Grenville Credit Union
- Portland Co-Operative Credit Union
- St. Johns CO-OP CU LTD (Antigua),
- PECU Credit Union Co-operative Society
- PSCU CO-OPERATIVE SOCIETY LIMITED.
We do look forward to our other customers joining this movement to provide their members with this convenient online account access
An excellent suggestion was made by our Portland Co-Operative Credit Union, where transfers to paid off Loan products would be prohibited instead of sending funds to an excess savings product which was being done previously. We appreciated this feedback and this suggestion was implemented.
In closing, MSD will continue to work on digital solutions that securely meet our customer’s expectation for service and simplicity while moving our industry forward.