Micro Software Designs Limited (MSD) is a software solutions provider with several clients throughout the Caribbean Region. We invite applications from suitably qualified nationals to join our team of professional and dedicated employees in the position of
The successful applicant will be required to:
- To become proficient in the use of MSD’s Flagship product Emortelle and other Add On applications like HR & Staff payroll, IVR, Online Banking, Mobile Banking, Credit Bureau, Shared Services and ATM Online.
- Respond to customer queries and provide feedback in a timely manner.
- Demonstrate all Software Packages to existing, new or potential customers locally and internationally as the need arises.
- Develop training programs and procedural flow chart to assist customers in maximizing the benefits of the software products developed by MSD.
- To become proficient in trouble shooting hardware problems on PCs and Servers.
- To become proficient with the installation, configuration and troubleshooting of MS Windows
- To become proficient with the installation, configuration and troubleshooting of remote and local printers in a Windows network.
- To perform other related duties that maybe assigned by Management.
- Professional Qualification – Bachelor's Degree or Diploma in Information Technology or Accounting.
- Work Experience -At least three years work experience in similar post, financial services and/or information technology industry
- Proficiency with MS Office suite
- The ability and willingness to travel overseas
- Team player with excellent communication skills
- Excellent Problem Solving and Analytical skills
- Self motivated, self disciplined with great time management skills
Manager Corporate Services
Micro Software Designs Limited
# 3 Gordon Street, Curepe.
or Apply Here