Web Interface is a facility to allow users to access current financial data and perform a limited transaction set in the comfort of their home or office 24 hours each day. The interface is a secured, interactive and dynamic window into your account information.
The requests may or may not be executed at once; this is based on the settings the organization chooses to implement. The system responds with a request reference number in the necessary areas, this number can then be used to reference the requests
Users are allowed to:
- Login to the system – with a unique identifier and password
- Change their password – with rules such as minimum characters, special characters, etc
- Perform balance inquiries – on specific or all accounts
- Transfer funds – from between their account products
- Perform member to member transfers – from their account to another member’s account
- Bill payments - from their account using the organization website
- Initial a loan application - Members must complete the Loan Application Form and submit for approval
- Inquire on the status of requests - All requests that cannot be immediately handled by the system, are given reference number.
- Request a Letter – by selecting the type of letter required and submitting for preparation.
- Obtain Extended Statements- in one or all accounts; the Extended statement does not appear on the screen, but will be e-mailed to the member.
- Obtain Quick Statements - in one or all account products
- Cheque Request – Members may request cheque from their account products
- Update Personal Information – Members are allowed to update \ change their personal information when necessary.